Monday, March 14, 2011

UPDATE: January - March

SO I've avoided this blog for a lot of reasons, I'll sum up the past couple months with a list of what I learned. Sinn has me into lists now. I.E. making a list of goals, stuff to improve on everyday, stuff to bring up in conversation. I wish I would have came across Sinn years ago.

1) I received  'supervision' for my decemeber DUI.
    Lesson Learned: Don't drink and drive, because its fucking expensive.

2) Stick to your rules for dating.
    Lesson Learned: I broke my rules for HBredheadteacher. A mixture of breaking comfort and ignoring all             the other HBs that I was dating. She broke up with me via GOOGLE CHAT after a month.

3) Remember the procedure for online dating.
   Lesson Learned: Keep it moving forward. Email, phone number, date, sleep with her by date # 2.
   I recently 'skyped' with a girl that was out of town for the weekend. We hadn't met so it w as super awkward. It was like a date. Soo, its been a couple of days and she hasn't returned my call/texts or invite to another skype session. Bad mistake. Maybe after a meet up, but not before.

4) Ex girlfriends suck.
    Lesson Learned: HB M

I'll probably update this every other day from now on. I'm taking PU quite seriously. I know, you've heard that before but you only live once. Lets do this.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment