Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Grounding Story and Lists

***No story here, just PU related***

Dominican U --->Cross Country (Didn't want college to be like HS...begining of self improvement junkie).

Majoring in Criminology/Sociology---> Law School....Social Work (I decided against law school because I wanted to do some good in the community).

Working at a non profit--->passion for helping people (I found my true calling, social work)(Everything happens for a reason)(Hardest job EVER during the recession)

I know this probably makes absoltely no sense to a lot of you. So if it doesn't, Stop reading! This is my grounding story that I typically start out every set or first date with. As I write this, I heading to class and meeting HB Social Worker after...I'll have to perfect this. Basically, there are a ton of routes that I can take the conversation with these small stories. Instead of exchanging interview questions, I tend to tell a lot about myself and see if the chick can relate to it.

Things I want women to know about me
Funny
Outgoing
Passionate
Witty
Leader
Activist
Strong
Ambitious
Understanding
Emotionally Stable

Qualities I Want in Women
Outgoing
Educated(Going to School)
Traveler(Explorer)
Goal Orientated
Active
Adventurous
Supportive
Emotionally Stable
Communicator
Inclusive
Honest
Good Communicator

Things I Can Talk to Women About
Guatemala/El Salvador (Traveling Abroad)(Friendships)
Small Family (3 Sisters haha) (nephew/godson)
Music (Ipod)(festivals)
School (Fate...London/Human Trafficking)--->Me and you on this date
            (Friendship, sisters)
            (Feminism)
Tattoos (Adventurous....zip lining in Guatemala)
Spanish (speak other languages?)
My goals/ambitions
Cubs Fan
Social Work
Reality TV (Jersey Shore)
Writing a book (poverty in paradise)

No comments:

Post a Comment