Thursday, March 24, 2011

Learning Curve = Winning

So I've been brutally bored at my internship lately so I've been spending hours on match while I'm suppose to be changing lives. I guess I'm still changing lives, once I B my L on her Ts. LOL.

So to make a long story short in a couple of weeks I've gotten about 12 numbers. I'm not bragging, I'm only saying that I've had a lot of success. Not that a phone number means anything, because it doesn't (FLAKES), but I'm curious to find out how many numbers I can turn into dates. So for those interested, I'm also going to include # close transcripts. Its not that hard, you just have to be different from the other losers on there. OK, heres my list...

HB Feminist
HB Finance
HB London
HB socialworker
HB Apartment
HB Nanny
HB Force
HB Cali
HB March Maddness
HB icanalreadytellyou'regoingtoflake
HB Orlando

For obvious reasons, I'm not disclosing names. I'll update this and let you know how the list turns out. They say 80% of the pleasure you get comes from 20% of the women you talk to. So according to this, I'm only going to sleep with 2.5 of these women. That means I have to hope that one of these girls lied and is a midget.

No comments:

Post a Comment