Thursday, March 24, 2011

Speed Dating = Super Dumb

Well, actually it was pretty cool being the most interesting guy out of 4 Indian guys that work in IT. So at my monthly dinner with my bffl, yeah I said it, she told me that she always wanted to go speed dating but was too embarrassed to go. Little did she know that I've been trying to go for weeks. We ended up signing up for the next available round.

So we walk in and I see nothing but grenades and landmines but I order another beer (after we pounded two beers and shots before we walked in) in hopes that the HBs would get cute. Mission accomplished. I think I remember telling W bffl  minutes before it started, "I'm drunk and I'm horny!".

Talk about busts...There was one cute girl who I was interested because she reminded me of Alanis Morissette before she got weird. Too bad her cubby friend thought my bffl was my girlfriend #swinga! I number closed this older lady from Conneticut just because she was a cute blonde. I like cute blondes. I was so drunk that I one point I think I asked one of the uglier girls, "How do you feel about threesomes?" only because I was talking to another girl as well. Clearly, I'm a witty drunk.
So, overall, this was a bust, not worth the $35 cover but I guess I'd be willing to do it again, NOT ON A FRIDAY NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment