Thursday, March 24, 2011

...I'm Baaaaack! Part I

So I feel like this is the first weekend out with intentions of "getting it in" in awhile. I feel as though I should have an anthem, "T.I. I'm Back"?. So after shooting the shit with HB Finance, HB London and HB feminist all week I had some decisions to make when Saturday came around. HB Feminist is Mexican, which means shes fucking hot because I don't fall for Mexicans, so I def made her the priority. She told me she was in some play so she wasn't available till after 10, maybe. "Maybe" because she was planning on going out with her family. *Key Point*

So I only shot text game with HB Finance and HB Feminist. HB London was quite different. After an initial  90 minute phone conversation, I could tell she digged me because she constantly texts me. Lesson learned, get.her.on.the.phone. Its painful but its worth it.

So I decide to meet HB Finance for drinks at Killer Margaritas. After getting a series of "I'm nervous texts", (seriously, who does that? #awkward) she shows up and it hits me HARD. I got pictures and phone numbers confused. I mean, I started to think I even saved her under the wrong name. The entire time shes sitting across the bar from me, I'm thinking to myself "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?". At least my Margariata was good. She wouldn't have one because they have "too many calories". Really. Really?

I honestly don't know if I'll call her back. I couldn't decide but I get her facebook info...you know, to get my ex gf jealous. HA. I think I'll continue to pursue her only to reach 26 by 26.

to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment