Saturday, April 2, 2011

Validation is a female dog

So its been quite the week. I've gone out 4 days in a row. I've set up first dates with 3 girls off of match (which I'll discuss in a later post.) Last night I opted to skip out on the Cubs opener, because I'm not a fan bar hoping in cold, wet, raining weather. I shot HB Dougie a text moments before I left my internship for the day. I was intrigued as to whether she would respond because we made plans for Sunday brunch. We agreed to watch a movie and hangout for a bit.

I hate movie theatre seats that don't let you raise the arm rest up. Correction, I hate new movie theatres that don't let you raise the arm rest up. It hurts my game! So we awkwardly cuddled between the arm rest and made a pretzel. I sneaked a couple of kisses in between the movie but the fun came after we went next door for a quick bite and drink and made out in the elevator. Hott.

Anyway, the point of this post is that I'm now attached to the outcome. It blows. If I see her tomorrow, it'll be the second weekend in a row that I hang out with her on two different days. What sucks is that I intentionally set up other dates in the week so I wouldn't place much value on HB Dougie. Sadly (?) I still placed value on her. Why? I don't know because I like her? If you go on enough dates, you're bound to start to like some of these girls...right?

Tonight should be fun. I'm FINALLY meeting up with HB London for drinks. The last time we emailed, we were exchanging favorite sex positions/fantasies. Should be interesting. HB socialworker shot me a text saying she wants to get together LATE. #planned booty call?

No comments:

Post a Comment