Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mini Hibernation

For the past two weeks, my life has been consumed starting/finishing a 50 something page paper and the other 10 projects that I put off till the end of the semester. This has hurt my game for the obvious reason that I can't go out 5x a week but it has also hurt me because I've had to use text game to keep the girls I was talking to interested in me. OK, I'm done complaining.

HB Dougie has kept me entertained for the past couple of weeks. I plan on writing a lot now that I'm done with school. Figures. I've spent the past 2 weeks writing papers....and I'm exciting to writer some more. Meh.

El Diablo y Magic Man II

The night starts out with HB Dougie and I grabbing some Mexican. The wait for Flattop was over an hour. Mexican is always a good backup. #story of my life (HA). After we stop by a classmates bday party we walk across the street to another bar and meet up with Magic Man and some of his friends (some of which include dougie's friends). After having a pancake shots (Yes, you will crave ihop/dennys/golden nugget afterwards) and bouncing to the most shady bar thats open till 5AM, Magic Man starts driving us "home". I remember specifically telling him, "Take me to a hotel, just DON'T drop me off at a Hilton". We reach our destination.... in front of a Hilton. After awkwardly asking HB Dougie to get out and join me ["Umm, am I suppose to get out too???"] we (i) provided my Disney card and we get our room. We checked in at 4 and left at 10. We probably slept about 3 hours with THREE being the magic number =)

Since then I've been spending the one night a week a get to go out with her. I'm thinking I may change her name from HB Dougie to HB Finnegan's Wake (becuase she's really hard to read). Jesus. Read a book guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment