Monday, April 4, 2011

Update on "Learning Curve" post

Its been a couple of weeks since I wrote the article on how I managed to score quite a few numbers off of match. Well, those numbers have kept me quite busy and I'm going to break down where I'm at with you. A warning: this post may be a little long.

HB Feminist: Well, if you haven't read "Daddy's girl" well, you're missing out. After our date (with her dad) she didn't respond for a couple of days but I remained persistent. After about a week of texting only getting back 2 word responses, I asked her if she was still interested. I would never do this under normal circumstances but I wanted to know where I went wrong so I could learn from it. She actually replied,

Her: "Well, I don't know if you're looking for a girlfriend, hook up or just a friend"

Me: "I want to be friends and take it from there. If it leads to random cuddling or something, more GREAT. IF not, you're still really cool and we'll be friends".

Her: "I'm glad you didn't say HOOKUP, because I'm not that type of girl". Translation, I'm interested.

We've shot the shit through text, but honestly, my time is limited and I'm looking to hookup lol. I meant what I texted her, I mean...this is all about meeting people and expanding your social circle anyway. To be continued...

HB Finance: After our bust date (when I confused her for HB London) we have been in contact over facebook. Honestly, I didn't find her interesting. Shit, I mean theres nothing interesting to even write about our date. I'll keep her around for 26by26 but I'm not making her a priority.

HB London: We finally got together this past Saturday. I was anxious because we built a lot of sexual rapport over text/emails and I thought it may have fizzled out after she went to London for business. Luckily, it was pretty much on for the entire night. I'll write up the blog after I'm done with this one. I'm sure I'll be seeing her consistently for the next couple of weeks.

HB Apartment: Well, this one was really eager to hang out but I should have trusted my gut on this one. She told me she was from Indiana, just over the border, but nonetheless, I was expecting someone who had their own apartment in Chicago. I'm not going to Indiana, ever lol. She was pretty socially awkward as well. Details to come in the blog from the weekend. I guess I'll keep her around but I wouldn't mind if she fades away like Alicia Silverstone.

HB Social Worker: After our date at Lion's Head, I've kept good contact via text. I haven't gotten sexual (which is odd that I've waited so long) but I think I'll change that this week. Chicago Cheeco doesn't have time to waste. I need to weed out who isn't DTF. I'm sure I'll be seeing her more often in a couple of weeks, when she leaves her job that has her working crazy hours. Keeper!

HB Nanny: After our date at Piece Pizza, I've done a good job with call back humor via text. I have a feeling I'll be seeing her consistently. Shes actually really laid back and I wouldn't mind keeping her as a friend. Again, I need to take the text conversations sexual. Keeper!

HB Force: I think attraction is pretty much dead on this one. She's responsive when I text but our date was kinda lame. I didn't kino, we were too laid back. We let each other know when we're in the city but we haven't met up. I think I should do some attraction text game with her. Thats a situation.

HB Cali: We were suppose to hang out this past Friday but she canceled because her kid [hey at least she gets down lol] was sick. This girl is saved in my phone as ***, DTF. Its a matter of when. I just don't want to commit to a Friday night.

HB March Maddness: Since our date, we've stayed in contact via text. Its actually kind of funny. We literally played phone tag all week. We finally got in touch with each other yesterday but hey, shes calling me back everyday. She wants it..and who is going to give it to her? This guy.

HB Icantellyou'realreadygoingtoflake: After we didn't meet up the night I went to Howl at the Moon, she hasn't responded. Go figure. I actually just invested in Race's text program. I'll try out some of his "re engagement" stuff on her. To be continued...

HB Orlando: Since I got her number, I've done nothing but be a borderline creep with her via text. Her response? She always engages me in text and asks me on Monday, what I have planned for the weekend because she REALLY wants to meet me #nothingbetterthanagirlthatwantsit

I'm sure I'm forgetting someone but obviously I didn't think much of them. So now comes the fun part. Day 2s.  My self imposed nickname is "The second date bandit". Why? Stay tuned and you'll find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment