Thursday, March 29, 2012

When did I turn that corner?

What makes your exgirlfriend's blood boil? Seeing you for the first time in months-with a fire hot blonde. Yeah that was my Friday night. After weeks of texting HB Orlando and trying to get her to come into the city, she finally comes through. In the best possible way...the night my ex shows up to a mutual friend's party. The look on my ex's face when she saw HB Orlando was worth the all the bullshit I've been through with her. Sadly, I didn't sleep with HB Orlando but my ex's mind got laid-wait I mean it got fucked. #winning.  
Since I didn't get it in on Friday night, I decided to hangout with HB Nurse since she it was her birthday the night before and I decided to spend it with my frozen pizza watching Batman Begins instead. After dinner and drinks dropping the 'I bet your dog misses me' line, we made the walk up to her apartment. While we walked up her woden case, I'm sure I had a grin from ear to ear because I planned on doing unmentionable things to HB Nurse.

No comments:

Post a Comment